accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Eric Newton <eric.new...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Inconsistent Naming in IteratorSetting class.
Date Mon, 19 Mar 2012 14:18:31 GMT
I don't know why there are duplicate methods for the same concept.

I propose we add getOptions, and deprecate getProperties, setProperties,
hasProperties.

And getOptions should return an unmodifiable map.

I disagree about the generic names; I like short names.  Eclipse finds
references pretty well.

-Eric