accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From John Vines <john.w.vi...@ugov.gov>
Subject Re: Maven top pom questions
Date Sat, 10 Mar 2012 19:11:58 GMT
Are you looking at the 1.4 or trunk pom? I reworked it in the trunk to use
the assembly submodule for the tar.gzs. I see what you're talking about
after looking at our jar configuration in the top pom. I think that should
be moved to the assembly submodule as well. Although, some of the items we
have there, we do want to have inherited, so I'm not sure what you think
the best approach would be.

John