accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Billie J Rinaldi <billie.j.rina...@ugov.gov>
Subject Re: Failed to execute goal org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-site-plugin:3.0:site
Date Sat, 10 Mar 2012 16:47:00 GMT
On Friday, March 9, 2012 2:44:38 PM, "David Medinets" <david.medinets@gmail.com> wrote:
> Can I create a JIRA ticket and assign it to Benson? I don't see that
> name in the Assignee list. I don't see the need to go overboard -
> perhaps the findbugs plugin should be removed because it can easily be
> run stand alone if it has a version mismatch.

The way we've been handling contributors is that as soon as someone submits a patch for a
ticket, we add their name to the contributor list in JIRA (click Administration -> Accumulo
-> People to edit this).  Then they can be assigned tickets.  Although perhaps Benson should
be grandfathered in since he's our mentor.

Billie