accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From "Alan D. Cabrera" <l...@toolazydogs.com>
Subject Re: graduation?
Date Mon, 12 Mar 2012 00:20:59 GMT

On Mar 9, 2012, at 2:59 PM, Billie J Rinaldi wrote:

> On Thursday, March 8, 2012 9:45:58 PM, "John Vines" <john.w.vines@ugov.gov> wrote:
>> I see nothing wrong with both Alan and Benson staying on board of they
>> wish. So if it does come to vote, I'm a +1
>
> I'm going to post a revised PMC list including Benson to the incubator vote thread.
I'd be happy to include Alan too, but he hasn't volunteered himself.  He should have a chance
to be absolved of his mentoring responsibilities if he'd prefer.

I'll stand by the curb and wave as the car drives away.  Sniff.

Thanks for thinking of me but I'm going to move on.  Thanks for thinking about me.

Regards,
Alan