accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Billie J Rinaldi <billie.j.rina...@ugov.gov>
Subject Re: Inconsistent Naming in IteratorSetting class.
Date Tue, 20 Mar 2012 00:34:52 GMT
On Monday, March 19, 2012 7:21:07 PM, "David Medinets" <david.medinets@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Mar 19, 2012 at 10:18 AM, Eric Newton <eric.newton@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > I disagree about the generic names; I like short names. Eclipse
> > finds
> > references pretty well.
>
> How are you getting Eclipse to compile the code? Can you send me your
> .project and .classpath files? I'd love to have Eclipse working with
> the Accumulo code.

Check the code out as a Maven project.  You'll have to install m2e, and then a Maven SCM Handler
for your SVN client.  I prefer Subclipse; with it, you can right-click on a project when you're
in the SVN exploring perspective, then select Check out as Maven Project.  The other option
is Subversive, and you'll select File > New > Other > Maven > Checkout Maven Projects
from SCM.

Billie