accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Billie J Rinaldi <billie.j.rina...@ugov.gov>
Subject Re: [VOTE] accumulo-1.4.0-incubating RC1
Date Mon, 19 Mar 2012 15:15:45 GMT
-1

Signatures and checksums are ok.  I think the src tarball probably shouldn't have the .gitignore
file in it, but I wouldn't consider that a blocker.

These files in wikisearch ingest doesn't have license headers.  That's a blocker.

org.apache.accumulo.examples.wikisearch.ingest.LRUOutputCombiner.java
org.apache.accumulo.examples.wikisearch.output.BufferingRFileRecordWriter.java org.apache.accumulo.examples.wikisearch.output.SortingRFileOutputFormat.java
org.apache.accumulo.examples.wikisearch.ingest.WikipediaInputSplitTest.java (test)

There's also a jar in an unexpected place in the dist tarball:

src/lib/examples-simple-1.4.0-incubating-sources.jar

This jar is not identical to the one of the same name in lib.  I'm not sure if that's a blocker
or not.

Billie