accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Billie J Rinaldi <billie.j.rina...@ugov.gov>
Subject Re: [VOTE] accumulo-1.4.0-incubating RC5
Date Fri, 23 Mar 2012 21:13:07 GMT
+1

signatures and hashes ok, builds, runs

I found the following somewhat strange, but they're not blockers:
wikisearch javadoc jar not in the same directory as other wikisearch jars
wikisearch-query-1.4.0.jar is mysteriously not present; but to run the wikisearch example
the user will have to build using mvn assembly:single, and the jar appears in the wikisearch-query
tar that is built

Billie