accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Billie J Rinaldi <billie.j.rina...@ugov.gov>
Subject Re: That extra 'src'
Date Tue, 20 Mar 2012 17:22:39 GMT
I figured out a way to do this with two merges.  First, merge all revisions from 1.4 to trunk;
then take the list of revisions merged and merge those from 1.4/src to trunk.

$ svn merge -r 1:HEAD https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/accumulo/branches/1.4 .
--- Merging r1302469 through r1302913 into '.':
   C src/examples
Summary of conflicts:
  Tree conflicts: 1
$ svn merge -r 1302469:1302913 https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/accumulo/branches/1.4/src
.
--- Merging r1302470 through r1302913 into '.':
U    examples/simple/pom.xml
U    examples/wikisearch/ingest/src/test/java/org/apache/accumulo/examples/wikisearch/ingest/WikipediaInputSplitTest.java
U    examples/wikisearch/ingest/src/main/java/org/apache/accumulo/examples/wikisearch/output/SortingRFileOutputFormat.java
U    examples/wikisearch/ingest/src/main/java/org/apache/accumulo/examples/wikisearch/output/BufferingRFileRecordWriter.java
U    examples/wikisearch/ingest/src/main/java/org/apache/accumulo/examples/wikisearch/ingest/WikipediaInputFormat.java
U    examples/wikisearch/ingest/src/main/java/org/apache/accumulo/examples/wikisearch/ingest/LRUOutputCombiner.java
U    examples/wikisearch/ingest/src/main/java/org/apache/accumulo/examples/wikisearch/ingest/WikipediaMapper.java
U    examples/wikisearch/README

Now I just have to resolve the tree conflict.  Note that this works because we made a relatively
simple change of removing a directory; if we had moved more things around, we would need to
use more merge commands.

Billie