accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Keith Turner <ke...@deenlo.com>
Subject Clean up versions in tickets
Date Mon, 14 Nov 2011 19:11:33 GMT
When we first started creating tickets we would put 1.3.5 and 1.4.0 in
the "Affects Version" field.  The following ticket is an example of
this.

However versions 1.3.5 and 1.4.0 are not released yet and this ticket
is fixed.  When 1.3.5 and 1.4.0 are released, this issue will be fixed
in those releases.  So this issue does not affect those releases.  I
would like go through and correct the tickets that have this type of
inconsistency.  The fix I propose is to remove everything from the
"Affects Version" field since their is no released version.  Tickets
that are not fixed and will affect version 1.3.5 and 1.4.0 when
released will be left alone.  Let me know what you think, if I do not
hear anything in a few days I will start changing the tickets.

Keith