accumulo-dev mailing list archives

From Jesse Yates <jesse.k.ya...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Mocking framework
Date Tue, 01 Nov 2011 19:38:22 GMT
Agreed that for 1 test, its not really worth it. However, the point would
be to establish these frameworks as really part of how testing is done
going forward.

So, yeah, 1.5 seems like the better place to put that part of the patch.
I'll break up ACCUMULO-19 into just the fix for BatchDeleter and then add
tickets for adding mocking and another for testing for the batch deleter.

Sound good?

-- Jesse
Jesse Yates
240-888-2200