abdera-user mailing list archives

From Aki Yoshida <elak...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Does abdera-parser/1.1.3 need to import org.apache.james.mime4j?
Date Tue, 19 Aug 2014 13:09:01 GMT
it was too early to pull out my question ;-(.

Now I explicitly excluded james from the transitive dependency in my
standalone program.
and it's still working fine and it looks like james is not used.

So, I would still like to ask my original question of whether we might
want to import james optionally in abdera-parser.

regards, aki