abdera-user mailing list archives

From David Ventimiglia <dvent...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Where are DefaultProvider and SimpleWorkspaceInfo?
Date Mon, 26 Mar 2012 05:17:27 GMT
>From where do I download the source code?  The only hint of source I
see on the Abdera website is the Subversion repository, but presumably
that's getting something like the latest, and in any event builds with
a version of 1.2-SNAPSHOT.  But in my project, I'm using 1.1.2, partly
because that's the most recent version I saw at search.maven.org.
Where do I see the source code for 1.1.2?

I ask partly because of this problem.  I tried Chad's tutorial, and it
worked perfectly.  Except, when I don't add the
EmployeeCollectionAdapter to the Workspace, I then get a NPE deep in
Abdera, and having the source would help me understand why.

You might ask why I'm not adding the EmployeeCollectionAdapter to the
Workspace.  But, how else then do you have a Workspace that has no
Collections?

Thanks!
David