abdera-user mailing list archives

From fachhoch m <fachh...@gmail.com>
Subject new bee
Date Mon, 05 Mar 2012 23:14:31 GMT
We want to   publish our data from database for our partners , I wondering
if apache abdera can help me ,
I want  to create feeds for all records in my database and   update them
daily basis in the night, does abdera comes with its own database?  like
derby or any light weight?
the reason I am asking this is  I dont want to distrub my datbase creating
feeds at daytime as users will be using, I am looking for one time massing
transfer to adebra database and then on nightly update for updated records
, is this something atiom feeds can be used for ?
I am a new bee pleae help me understand how publishing atom feeds work and
will this help in my case ?