abdera-user mailing list archives

From Chad Lung <chad.l...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Where are DefaultProvider and SimpleWorkspaceInfo?
Date Sat, 24 Mar 2012 20:55:06 GMT
David,

I had trouble with that same documentation page originally which is why I
did the tutorial for others.  There are a few doc issues, sometimes the
comments below the docs mention them (if there are comments).  You can find
the example source code here:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/abdera/java/trunk/examples/src/main/java/org/apache/abdera/examples/

They will hopefully have updated docs when Abdera2 launches.

Chad