abdera-user mailing list archives

From Christophe Dupriez <christophe.dupr...@destin.be>
Subject Re: Where are DefaultProvider and SimpleWorkspaceInfo?
Date Sun, 25 Mar 2012 08:45:19 GMT
I would even say that the only reliable  "documentation" is the source
code itself.
You download full Abdera source code and you search in it when you have
a question.
Googling will not help you a lot. I took a week to make a server:
I derived most classes to add the necessary code to "fill the holes" but
I succeeded to resist the temptation of modifying Abdera code itself.

So get the source, plan a week and write your specs: you will be able to
fold Abdera to your whim.

Christophe
@ChristopheDupri

P.S. If anybody is interested in cooperating around an Atom/RSS
Javascript client, please let me know!
I started one from Tuscany Javascript Client + jQuery faceting plugin.