abdera-user mailing list archives

From Chad Lung <chad.l...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: To Guice or not To Guice
Date Tue, 13 Dec 2011 21:29:07 GMT
My two cents as an end user of Apache Abdera would be: whatever gets Abdera
2 out the door sooner :-)   I'm not to concerned with how Abdera currently
handles discovery of extensions and haven't had any performance issues.  If
people really want Guice, then could it be added later and ship Abdera 2
sooner?