abdera-user mailing list archives

From <Guido_Schaum...@McAfee.com>
Subject Entry-Content with mime type application/xml as stream.
Date Fri, 09 Dec 2011 12:20:11 GMT
Hi, if got a little "problem".
I have got a post request to create new resources.
The Post Request contain an antry element:
<entry xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" xmlns:app="http://www.w3.org/2007/app">
  <description/>
                <content type="application/xml">
                <some xstream xml>...< some xstream xml >
                .... more
                </content>
</entry>

What I would like to do is getting the content of the content tag either as a  stream/streamreader.
I don't want to use the Entry.getContent() because the embedded xml elements can be very long
and I want to save memory on the serverside.

Furhter information:
I want to use XStream to create java objects  out of the entry content.
I want to avoid reading the content into a string  first.

Any ideas / Hints.

I hope I could make myself clear and my question is understandable :(

Firmensitz: Muenchen
Amtsgericht: AG Muenchen
Handelsregister: HRB 144340
Geschaeftsfuehrer: Emmet Russell, Keith Krzeminski, Douglas Rice
Bankverbindung: ABN-Amro Bank N.V. Konto 671 211 9006
UST-ID: DE168122444