abdera-user mailing list archives

From Edoardo Comar <ECO...@uk.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Abdera Servlet handling either JSON and XML
Date Thu, 24 Nov 2011 18:43:02 GMT
Well,
adding support for *returning* JSON to HTTP requests was easy after all :-)

provider.addFilter(new JSONFilter());

however I am now looking at accepting JSON entries in HTTP POST/PUT

I was naively expecting to find a Parser with a JSON-2-Abdera object model
implementation like the one mentioned in
org.apache.abdera.parser.NamedParser

 *   Parser parser = abdera.getParserFactory().getParser("json");

I can't find any ...
is this a case of implementing one own's ?

thanks