abdera-user mailing list archives

From James Snell <jasn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Question about JSON output from Abdera
Date Thu, 22 Sep 2011 19:54:29 GMT
Well, that's the way it was originally implemented, yes... but that
doesn't necessarily means that's the way it should work. There's never
been a single, generally accepted best practice for Atom serialized as
JSON so it's difficult to say for sure what the behavior should be. It
definitely might be time to revisit this in the new abdera2 codebase.