abdera-user mailing list archives

From Mirza Irwan <mirza.ir...@yahoo.com.sg>
Subject Problem running Main.java Example
Date Fri, 12 Aug 2011 18:45:30 GMT
Hi all

I am new to Abdera. I managed to create an entry however when editing, I hit the
following problem running Main.java example:

13-Aug-2011 02:09:51 org.apache.commons.httpclient.auth.AuthChallengeProcessor
selectAuthScheme
INFO: basic authentication scheme selected
Exception in thread "main"
at org.apache.abdera.examples.appclient.Main.main(

I changed the Main.java to add basic authentication scheme:
 AbderaClient abderaClient =
String target =
String realm =
String scheme =
UsernamePasswordCredentials credentials =
abderaClient.addCredentials(target, realm, scheme,
credentials);newAbderaClient(abdera);"http://localhost:8080/roller-5.0.0-tomcat/roller-services/app";"AtomPub";"BASIC";newUsernamePasswordCredentials("irwan1",
 "12345");

Cheers,
 java.lang.ClassCastException:
org.apache.abdera.parser.stax.FOMExtensibleElement cannot be cast to
org.apache.abdera.model.EntryMain.java:89)