abdera-user mailing list archives

From "Reese, Nathan" <nre...@integrity-apps.com>
Subject RE: classpath problems, unable to find org.apache.axiom.om.util.StAXWriterConfiguration
Date Tue, 01 Feb 2011 21:33:06 GMT
After spending some time looking at the POM file, I noticed that I included a dependency on
axiom.  The version included was older then the version required by Abdera.  I removed the
axiom dependency from my pom and the problem went away.

Nathan

-----Original Message-----
From: Reese, Nathan [mailto:nreese@integrity-apps.com]
Sent: Tue 2/1/2011 4:15 PM
To: user@abdera.apache.org
Subject: classpath problems, unable to find org.apache.axiom.om.util.StAXWriterConfiguration

After upgrading from Abdera 1.0 to the latest release, I am getting the following error...

java.lang.RuntimeException: An Abdera StreamWriter implemenation is not avaiable

Caused by:
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.axiom.om.util.StAXWriterConfiguration

Am I missing something on the classpath?  My project includes abdera-server.  Do I need add
other dependencies?

Thanks,

Nathan