abdera-user mailing list archives

From Abhishek Shadangi <shada...@gmail.com>
Subject How to post an Entry in-reply-to an Entry using AbstractEntityCollectionAdapter.postEntry?
Date Wed, 25 Aug 2010 22:31:51 GMT
Method signature of AbstractEntityCollectionAdapter.postEntry say:

    public abstract T postEntry(String title,
                                IRI id,
                                String summary,
                                Date updated,
                                List<Person> authors,
                                Content content,
                                RequestContext request) throws
ResponseContextException;

It doesn't give access to Entry extensions like in-reply-to. Am I supposed
to use AbstractCollectionAdapter.getEntryFromRequest to get the original
Entry object and then access Entry.getExtension()?

I tend to believe that this is a right approach, as
CollectionAdapter.getEntry API signature says:
     ResponseContext getEntry(RequestContext request);

However, I want to know if anybody knows of a better way. Thanks in advance.

Thanks.
-A.