abdera-user mailing list archives

From ant elder <ant.el...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Where can I find a simple wiring abdera example?
Date Wed, 21 Jul 2010 21:44:51 GMT
The wiki config was still using the old svn location, i've updated it
now and those snippets should be rendering correctly now.

   ...ant

On Wed, Jul 21, 2010 at 7:20 PM, Reese, Nathan
<nreese@integrity-apps.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am attempting to find an example for the simplest abdera servlet wiring.  I believe
that the tutorial https://cwiki.apache.org/ABDERA/your-first-atompub-server.html should provide
such an example, but instead of seeing code, the error 'Error formatting macro: snippet: java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException:
Index: 20, Size: 20' is diplayed.  Any ideas why this is?  Is there a better example showing
how to wire a DefaultProvder with workspaces and CollectionAdapters?