abdera-user mailing list archives

From "Reese, Nathan" <nre...@integrity-apps.com>
Subject EntryRequestProcessor and MediaRequestProcessor do not support POST
Date Thu, 29 Jul 2010 14:51:11 GMT
Is there a reason why the EntryRequestProcessor and MediaRequestProcessor processEntry methods
do not handle POST requests?  This seems like a bug to me.  I am using abdera 1.1 release.

String method = context.getMethod();
if (method.equalsIgnoreCase("GET")) {
   return adapter.getEntry(context);
} else if (method.equalsIgnoreCase("PUT")) {
   return adapter.putEntry(context);
} else if (method.equalsIgnoreCase("DELETE")) {
   return adapter.deleteEntry(context);
} else if (method.equalsIgnoreCase("HEAD")) {
   return adapter.headEntry(context);
} else if (method.equalsIgnoreCase("OPTIONS")) {
   return adapter.optionsEntry(context);
} else {
   return null;
}