abdera-user mailing list archives

From "Reese, Nathan" <nre...@integrity-apps.com>
Subject RE: MediaCollectionAdapter question
Date Thu, 29 Jul 2010 14:50:01 GMT
I found the answer to my question.

The DefaultProvider does not support Media-link entries (as clearly stated in the comment).
 I created a class that extended DefaultProvider and added the following line to the RouteManager
configuration in the init method.

.addRoute("media", base + ":collection/:entry/:media", TargetType.TYPE_MEDIA);

Nathan

On Thu, 22 Jul 2010 21:16:44 GMT, Reese, Nathan
<nreese@integrity-apps.com> wrote:
> I have a custom collection adapter that extends AbstractCollectionAdapter.  I have overwritten
> the MediaCollectionAdapter interface functions in my custom adapter.  I have a very simple
> AbderaServlet that overrides the createProvider method and returns a DeafaultProvider
with
> a SimpleWorkspaceInfo (much like the Employee example).  I can run this servlet with
jetty
> and get feeds and entries.
>
> Now, I would like to do the same thing with media requests.  What is the url pattern
for media
> requests?  Are there any good examples that use the MediaCollectionAdapter?  Right now
I just