abdera-user mailing list archives

From "Reese, Nathan" <nre...@integrity-apps.com>
Subject MediaCollectionAdapter question
Date Thu, 22 Jul 2010 21:16:44 GMT

I have a custom collection adapter that extends AbstractCollectionAdapter.  I have overwritten
the MediaCollectionAdapter interface functions in my custom adapter.  I have a very simple
AbderaServlet that overrides the createProvider method and returns a DeafaultProvider with
a SimpleWorkspaceInfo (much like the Employee example).  I can run this servlet with jetty
and get feeds and entries.

Now, I would like to do the same thing with media requests.  What is the url pattern for media
requests?  Are there any good examples that use the MediaCollectionAdapter?  Right now I just
get a 404 when performing a GET.  On top of that, the request never gets handed to my custom
adapter MediaCollectionAdapter methods.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

thanks,

Nathan