abdera-user mailing list archives

From Dominique Guinard <dguin...@ethz.ch>
Subject Re: Abdera 1.1 and maven
Date Fri, 30 Jul 2010 06:44:48 GMT
Hi there,

Thanks a lot for your reply,

I tried with http://repository.apache.org/snapshots and I still don't
manage to get the snapshot...

But, actually, I don't need a snapshot it's just that I could not get a
hand on the 1.1 release so I tried with a snapshot.

Do you by any chance know the repository / dependency for the 1.1
release? I really could not find that anywhere in the doc (which seem to
be outdated as it suggests using 0.4.0-SNAPSHOT:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ABDERA/Getting
+Started#GettingStarted-Maven)

I guess the dependency is:
<dependency>