abdera-user mailing list archives

From "Jeff Klein" <jeff.kl...@markmonitor.com>
Subject RE: 1.0
Date Mon, 03 May 2010 07:11:34 GMT
This is great. Thank you!

Jeff

-----Original Message-----
From: ant elder [mailto:ant.elder@gmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, May 02, 2010 1:41 AM
To: user@abdera.apache.org
Subject: Re: 1.0

I've now published the 1.0 artifacts from the old 1.0 tag voted on early
last year, the binary and source distributions are in the download area
and and the maven artifacts are now in the central maven repository. The
Abdera website will be updated when I sort out some access problems i'm
having with updating the live website area.

   ...ant