abdera-user mailing list archives

From "Dan Beaulieu" <dbeaul...@moreover.com>
Subject Using an existing parser
Date Thu, 15 Apr 2010 17:10:13 GMT
Hi all, I am consuming an atom feed from a 3rf party library where they
are giving me an XmlPullParser. I'd like to be able to just feed that
parser instance to Abdera and have it build the abdera objects. For one
it'd be less work and two part of the xml spec, the XmlPullParser
un-encodes html characters. So things like &lt;br/&gt; become <br/>. So
I can't just buffer the data from the pull parser and give it to Abdera
because Abdera thinks it found xml, doesn't know what to do with the tag

It looks possible, but I'm coming up empty after cruising the source.

I'm building from source from svn so I am the most up to date.

Thanks

Dan