abdera-user mailing list archives

From amichalec <andrzej.micha...@gmail.com>
Subject Extension example fails to run
Date Sun, 22 Nov 2009 23:42:49 GMT

Hi,
I am trying to build extension to feed's entry based on subclassing but
facing problems in my code I did fallback and tried to run examples. What I
got was exactly the same problem as in my custom classes e.g.

org.apache.abdera.parser.stax.FOMExtensibleElement cannot be cast to
org.apache.abdera.examples.extension.Foo
	at org.apache.abdera.examples.extension.Example.main(Example.java:34)

So far I have maven dependency on 0.4 but I am not sure it's fixed on
trunk... anyway inline setup of elements (described here
http://old.nabble.com/Adding-an-extension-ts19266916.html#a19266916) works
fine so in my case is acceptable.

Let me join to community question, is there any plan to have 0.5 released?

cheers, andy.