abdera-user mailing list archives

From jasn...@gmail.com
Subject Re: Porting Abdera onto Android 1.0
Date Thu, 07 May 2009 14:19:49 GMT
Or, you can grab an open source impl of the qname class (or impl it yourself) and include it
in your code...

- james

-----Original Message-----
From: lookman sanni <lookouster@gmail.com>

Date: Thu, 7 May 2009 15:58:28
To: <user@abdera.apache.org>
Subject: Re: Porting Abdera onto Android 1.0

Thx for your feeback. I've finally tried to build the abdera-core as an
android project so that it could use android's native Apache HttpClient.
That works pretty well till i find out it needs the javax.xml package (QNAME
class) android don't support.

I guess then that i should start thinking of another way posting my atom
resources to my servlet.

--
Lookman SANNI;