abdera-user mailing list archives

From lookman sanni <lookous...@gmail.com>
Subject Porting Abdera onto Android 1.0
Date Tue, 05 May 2009 23:59:58 GMT
Hi folks!.
I'm encountering some issues while trying to built an atom feed and post it
from an android app. I'm doin it this way:

> Abdera abdera = new Abdera();
>  AbderaClient client = new AbderaClient(abdera);
>  Entry entry = abdera.newEntry();
>  entry.setContent("<entry xmlns='http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom'>" +
>  "<title>item</title>" +
>  "<content type='text/xml'>" +
>   "<Item xmlns='http://services/'>" +
>   "<name xmlns=''>" + item.getName()+ "</name>" +
>  "<price xmlns=''>" +item.getPrice()+"</price>" +
>   "</Item></content></entry>");
>  ClientResponse resp = client.post(ServiceURI,entry);

And i always get the following error:

> java.lang.VerifyError: org.apache.abdera.protocol.client.AbderaClient

I even tried to comment the Abdera Client initialisation and and the
client.post lines, but all i got is a null pointer error. Did someone face
such issues so far?
Thx;
--
Lookman SANNI;