abdera-user mailing list archives

From Johnny Tolliver <tolli...@ornl.gov>
Subject Non-standard elements in Atom
Date Fri, 27 Feb 2009 19:17:19 GMT
Hi! I'm new to Abdera and the mailing list and have just one question.

I need to be able to build an Atom document that has some extra non-
standard elements in it. For example, in addition to <title> and
<summary> was chosen to match the <summary> that's available in an
<entry>, but I need it at the <feed> level in addition to the entries.

Is that usage supported in Abdera? Perhaps in the extension mechanism?

Thanks,
Johnny Tolliver
tolliver@ornl.gov
865-574-1305