abdera-user mailing list archives

From "Neale (Fmail)" <ne...@nealeupstone.com>
Subject Re: Adoption of Abdera in production environment
Date Wed, 14 Jan 2009 16:36:15 GMT
Can't help with a list, but I can say that the web service for the
Whirlwind Match fuzzy matching engine is using Abdera 0.4. (will get
updated after 1.0 release).

We've one client who's written a PHP client to talk to our service.
They worked to the Atom specs, and everything worked okay.

If there are any issues it'll show up in our code at
http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=233833 (if you
want to pull the Eclipse project set using Subversive, then you'll be
able to have a look at what we did).  I think there may be some corner
issues where they had difficulties with no content on various responses
when using Curl.

You'll also be able to see how we used Abdera for driving the JUnit tests.

Cheers,

Neale