abdera-user mailing list archives

From "David Gallop" <Dav...@i2.co.uk>
Subject Adoption of Abdera in production enviorment
Date Wed, 14 Jan 2009 16:12:25 GMT
Hi,

            Does anyone have a list of companies / projects that use
Abdera. I have used Abdera in a research project however I would like to
take this forward to production and I'm interested in the current level
of adoption.

Best regards

Dave Gallop

The information contained in this e-mail message is intended only
for the personal and confidential use of the recipient(s) named
above. This message may be an attorney-client communication and/or
work product and as such is privileged and confidential. If the
reader of this message is not the intended recipient or an agent
responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that you have received this document in error and
that any review, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this
message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
communication in error, please notify us immediately by e-mail, and
delete the original message.