abdera-user mailing list archives

From "David Calavera" <david.calav...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: About posting Atom using Apache Abdera
Date Wed, 03 Dec 2008 16:55:21 GMT
I suppose you have a problem with the authentication header XD. You can try
to solve it using our GoogleLogin authentication extension, there is an
example here:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/abdera/java/trunk/examples/src/main/java/org/apache/abdera/examples/appclient/Services.java

--
David Calavera