abdera-user mailing list archives

From "David Calavera" <david.calav...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Media entries and time elements
Date Tue, 16 Sep 2008 07:34:33 GMT
Well, I read a great article on atom dates some time ago but I don't find it
now, but it said something like that:

the "app:edited" date should change every time a client does a change in an
entry but the "updated" date should change when a client does a significant
change. For instance, if I have a blog engine that uses atomPub, if I
correct a word the "app:edited" date should change but if I add a new
paragraph both dates should change.

By the way, there is an atom specific mail list where you can ask all these
questions.

http://www.imc.org/atom-protocol/

Regards

--