abdera-user mailing list archives

From Neil Taylor <...@aber.ac.uk>
Subject Adding an extension
Date Tue, 02 Sep 2008 09:32:37 GMT
I am looking at Abdera as a possible replacement for code on a project
using the atom publishing protocol. Our project would need to process
custom enhancements, from a couple of different namespaces, to the
service and entry elements. We would also need to add elements within
lower level elements such as collection.

It seems that the ExtensionFactory is an easy way to add elements. I
have looked at the examples, but I am not sure what steps I need to do
to create an extension. Is there a summary available on the steps to
create an extension - suitable for someone new to this project?

Thanks,

Neil