abdera-user mailing list archives

From "James Abley" <james.ab...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: problem on post comment
Date Fri, 05 Sep 2008 23:10:11 GMT
2008/9/4 Qiao Tang <qiaot@cn.ibm.com>:

> hi all,
>
>      I want to use Abdera to publish comment on a specific article. How
> can I do it? I can't find a sample code for publishing comments.
>      Can anyone give me a sample to help me ? Thanks a lot!
>

> Thanks,
> Tang Qiao(唐巧)
>
> Lotus Symphony Install and Integration
> IBM China Software Development Lab
> Address: 28,ZhongGuanCun Software Park,No.8 Dong Bei Wang West Road,
> Haidian District Beijing P.R.China 100193
> 地址:北京市海淀区东北旺西路8号,中关村软件园28号楼 邮编:100193

Hi,

Sorry, I'm not sure I understand your question. Are you trying to use
Abdera as a client to talk to an AtomPub server, where the requirement
you have is to create a comment on an article. Can you give us a
little more background on what's involved? For example, does the
AtomPub server expose a collection of comments for the article?

Cheers,

James