abdera-user mailing list archives

From "David Primmer" <david.prim...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Feedback from implementing an AtomPub(-like!) server on top of JCR
Date Fri, 01 Aug 2008 09:37:10 GMT
What I've been trying to say all along is that you have the expected
behavior and you will get

/contextpath/base//

rather than

/contextpath/base/workspace/collection-name

If you don't supply urlFor with values for the route variables. You
took care of this when you overrode getHref so there's no issue that I
can see.

If there's a bug, it's probably in the abstract base and it's more an
issue with code obfuscation. I don't particularly like the way getHref
was done. Too much indirection.

davep