abdera-user mailing list archives

From "David Calavera" <david.calav...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to properly set Mime Type on an Entry
Date Thu, 21 Aug 2008 10:04:57 GMT
Hi Erling, what abdera version are you using? This test works fine in the
development version:

Abdera abdera = new Abdera();
Entry entry = abdera.newEntry();
entry.setContent("", "text/rdf+n3");
assertEquals("text/rdf+n3", entry.getContentMimeType().toString());

--
David Calavera
http://www.thinkincode.net