abdera-user mailing list archives

From "David Calavera" <david.calav...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Feedback from implementing an AtomPub(-like!) server on top of JCR
Date Fri, 01 Aug 2008 07:21:16 GMT
Hi Erasmo

You can find the JcrAdapter into the adapters package

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/abdera/java/trunk/adapters/

it stores the collections into a jcr container. Take a look to the test in
order to know how to implement it.

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/abdera/java/trunk/adapters/jcr/src/test/java/org/apache/abdera/jcr/JcrCollectionAdapterTest.java

Regards

--