abdera-user mailing list archives

From Christopher Elkins <chr...@esha.com>
Subject Re: request lifecycle for setting up and tearing down
Date Fri, 01 Aug 2008 16:27:54 GMT
On Aug 1, 2008, at 2:44 AM, James Abley wrote:

> Does anyone have any suggestions as to what I'm missing?

5. Use a custom, JCR-backed WorkspaceManager implementation. What I do
is obtain and release a JCR session within my getWorkspaces()
implementation. This does mean that the same session is not used for
subsequent JCR access within the same request, but that shouldn't be a
problem as long as your implementation has no side-effects (i.e., just
a read-only look at the repository).

--
Christopher Elkins