abdera-user mailing list archives

From Davis_Corne...@emc.com
Subject "employee/employee/<name>" in hrefs - first AtomPub Server example
Date Thu, 07 Aug 2008 00:00:37 GMT
I've just run through the first AtomPub server example with only minor
mods from what is documented in the wiki.  I've deployed onto Tomcat and
everything is working great with one exception.

The links created in my entries have the "employee" part of the resource
URL duplicated.  For example:

<entry>

<link href="/atom/employee/employee/0-Cornelia" rel="edit" />

<id>employee:0</id>

<title type="text">Cornelia</title>

<updated>2008-08-06T23:40:30.671Z</updated>

<content type="text">Cornelia</content>

</entry>

I've deployed my servlet into a webapp rooted at /atom, have set the
web.xml so that the servlet is bound to urls with the pattern
"/employee/*" and have created the servlet exactly as described in the
tutorial
(http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ABDERA/Your+first+AtomPub+Se
rver) in the Setting up your Provider and the URL space section.

Any ideas what might be causing this?

Thanks,

Cornelia

Cornelia Davis