abdera-user mailing list archives

From "Joerg Erdmenger" <joe...@gmail.com>
Subject DefaultWorkspaceManager or CollectionInfo.getHref(request) broken in trunk
Date Thu, 21 Aug 2008 07:50:05 GMT
Hi there,
I'm having a bit of a hard time with abdera. I went to the latest svn trunk
because 0.4.0 has this bug so that DefaultWorkspaceManager can't match the
collection path with the request path. Now it must have worked sometime in
between but it seems broken again now. The provided appserver.employee
example is hence broken as well.

The path matching in line 45 of DefaultWorkspaceManager never matches
because the path variable contains "/atom/employee" whereas
CollectionInfo.getHref(request) returns "/employee". Is anybody aware of a
possible fix? And can I repeat my question whether there is any chance of a
(in this respect) working release?

Thanks

Jörg