abdera-user mailing list archives

From cels <celarinalb...@yahoo.com>
Subject Run Abdera sample on Tomcat
Date Fri, 15 Aug 2008 22:32:38 GMT

Hi,
  I am new to Abdera.I ran the sample came with the abdera 0.4.0.
In the sample,the follwing lines  start the jetty server.Could anyone please
help  me ,what should I modify in these line to run Tomcat or Glassfish
instead of Jetty.

int port = 9002;
    try {
      port = args.length > 0 ? Integer.parseInt(args[0]) : 9002;
    } catch (Exception e) {}
    Server server = new Server(port);
    Context context = new Context(server, "/", Context.SESSIONS);
    ServletHolder servletHolder = new ServletHolder(new
EmployeeProviderServlet());
    context.addServlet(servletHolder, "/*");
    server.start();
    server.join();

Thank You.
Cels