abdera-user mailing list archives

From pdk <pdks...@gmail.com>
Subject Entry Replace Link
Date Tue, 22 Jul 2008 14:36:48 GMT
I'm receiving an entry via a PUT and would like to return the updated entry
to the client.  My idea is to read the entry, update some of the fields
(updated time), validate other fields, persist to db, then return the
updated entry.

One of the fields that I want to validate is the 'self' and 'edit' links.  I
want to ensure that the links are still in the entry and that they point
back to the proper entry.  However, I don't see a method that will allow me
to remove or replace a link from the Entry.

Is there a way to do this other than creating a new entry and copying field
by field?

Thanks,
philip