abdera-user mailing list archives

From "David Calavera" <david.calav...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Using Abdera without a Servlet
Date Tue, 22 Jul 2008 20:53:17 GMT
Well, you have to use Abdera Parser and Writer classes, you can find some
examples into the examples module. I endorse you some lines:

Abdera abdera = new Abdera();
Parser parser = abdera.getParser();
ParserOptions options = parser.getDefaultParserOptions();

Document<Feed> feed = parser.parse(inputStream, baseUri, options);

abdera.getWriterFactory().getWriter().writeTo(feed, System.out);

Regards

--
David Calavera
http://www.thinkincode.net