abdera-user mailing list archives

From "David Calavera" <david.calav...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Entry Replace Link
Date Tue, 22 Jul 2008 15:19:48 GMT
>From my point of view links shouldn't be modified by the client and you
should ignore what the client is sending you in that elements. Think that
the proper entry is given by the url that the server receives and the edit
link is there in order to the client knows where it can request the entry
operations.

Can you explain your app a little? Why do you allow the client could modify
the edit link?

--
David Calavera
http://www.thinkincode.net