abdera-user mailing list archives

From Zeenat Lainwala <lainw...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Classloader problems when creating Factory and Parser objects
Date Thu, 10 Jul 2008 17:24:03 GMT
In my product, the abdera classes are packaged in an OSGI bundle. This is
version 0.4.0. When abdera creates a Factory, Parser, etc, it uses the
application classloader and the system class loader
(org.apache.abdera.util.ServiceUtil.java locateInstance) instead of using
the classloader from
the bundle. Since the Factory, Parser etc classes are in the bundle, the
classloading fails.

Does anyone have an idea on how I can circumvent this problem?

thanks,
Zeenat